Operated by brothers Rolland and Noel, Rosa Brothers Milk Company is a family-owned and operated dairy farm in the heart of Central California. We live on the farm and work the same land our family began working some seven decades and three generations ago.
In 2012, our family began processing our farm’s milk in a small creamery we built in Tulare, California. The creamery was built with a few goals in mind:
- To provide California families with the best-tasting dairy products found anywhere in the world.
- To provide safe, pure dairy products that have not been overly processed or modified.
- To keep milk quickly flowing to local stores for maximum freshness.
- To provide a truly local product that comes through a transparent channel, allowing families to watch the milk all the way from the cow to the bottle or ice cream carton.
BENEFITS OF GLASS BOTTLES
- Milk tastes better when it is packaged in glass
- Glass bottles do not transfer other flavors into the milk unlike plastic, paper, or metal containers
- Glass is a great insulator and keeps our milk ice-cold
- Glass is refillable! Rosa Brothers reuses them several times
- Glass is easier to recycle than plastic